Online Course: MES/MOM Methodologies Certificate of Awareness (CoA01) Program
Would you like to complete the international MES/MOM Methodologies Certificate of Awareness under the instruction of a true master?
This fall, Roima will again organize the much-awaited Methodologies Certificate of Awareness (CoA01) program together with MESA International. The instructor of the training is the internationally recognized expert Jan Snoeij of Manufacturing Operations Management Institute (MOMi).
Instructor: Jan Snoeij
Admittance: This course is limited to 20 participants. The spots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, so be sure to secure your spot as soon as possible.
NOTE! The registration is binding and the registration fee will not be returned.
MESA’s MES/MOM Methodologies Certificate of Awareness (CoA01) training is a high-level program of MES/MOM Business Functions courses. This training is especially aimed at executives, manufacturing/operations and IT personnel, and sales professionals.
MESA CoA01 training will give you the ability to manage different sizes of MES initiatives from agile one-line pilots to wide multi-site MES programs. The training will provide the right tools and capabilities to create MES/MOM business case calculation, justify technology selection, define proper design and specifications, as well as run the implementation and deployment projects within budget, scope and schedule.
When and where?
The training will be delivered as an instructor-led online course over consecutive days on November 16-18 (approx. 5 hours per day). Detailed schedules will be sent to the registered participants closer to the training.
During the training, the participants will complete an Awareness Test, comprising of two parts: one in-course test and one final post-course test eight weeks after course completion. Upon successful completion of the tests, you will be awarded MES/MOM Methodologies Certificate of Awareness.
- The Role of MES/MOM for Scalable Continuous Improvement across Global Supply Chains
- Global Market Advances Adaptive Manufacturing 2.0 Architecture
- Relationships between Manufacturing Operations Standards
- Manufacturing Transformation Strategy: Maturity and Roadmap Modeling
- Management of MES/MOM Design and Life Cycle
- Metric Framework for Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI): Aligning Financial and Operations Metrics
- Justifying MES/MOM Systems to Business Leaders, Business Case Justification and Return on Investment (ROI) Assessment
- Choose the Right Solution: MES/MOM SOW, RFP and Product Evaluation Methods
- MES/MOM Project Management Techniques